Monday, March 17, 2008

Long Overdue!

I know a new post has been long over due but we have been busy trying to get Sydney feeling better! After coming home from Memphis and her being sick, after about a week and a half she was not getting any better with a high fever and not sleeping well at night so I decided it was time to see the doctor! We took her in and she had a double ear infection and was one miserable girl. But through it all we have had some fun in the last couple of weeks! Here are a few highlights to go along with the pictures! :
1-Sydney has found her new sense of sytl in dressing her self.
2-She has a new battle wound that she got at Grandma's house
3-Her little rocking horse is her new best friend
She loves her doll house and likes to put everyone in their proper place. If you look closly you can see Dora and Boots in the bed and that is where they go each time we play doll house!
4-Her favorite thing to do any given day is take a bath and we have taken plenty these past few weeks with her not feeling well.



Another thing that I have been so happy about it is my house is finally getting decorated. My mom came over the other day and kicked me in the butt a little and gave me some inspiration and helped me hang some things on the walls and get some new curtains! My house is finally coming together the way I want it! Thanks mom! (Pictures will come later :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see your new look and enjoyed the fun pictures!!!! Love MOM R.

Tiff Rudd said...

Glad she is finally feeling better! Thanks for the pictures! I can't wait to see some of the house!!

P.S. Did grandma beat you up Sydney? :) Just Kidding!

Heidi said...

The poor girl! We're glad she's feeling better now, the pictures of her are so cute! Where did you get the curtains at?

Ambler Fam said...

love the new layout! Sydney is so adorable

Marcia said...

LOVE the new look Holly, and thanks for the cute update!

Brooke said...

Gracie has those same pink piggy jammies! funny!!