Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day

I know that I am a day late but Mother's Day was great! Ryan fixed me breakfast while Sydney slept in till 9:30 and we had a good day together as a family and at church and then off to see our moms! I love being a mom more than anything! My life pretty much revloves around Sydney right now and I would not have it any other way!
I could not do this post with out recognizing my own mother and mother-in-law. My mom is truly my best friend and I could not ask for a better mom! I love you mom and thanks for all you do! Ryan's mom is also the best! I am so lucky to have such a great mother-in-law! Thanks Linda for your love and support! I hope that all you mothers out there had a great day!

5 comments:

Rudd Senior's said...

THANKS HOLLY!!! I am proud of you as a mom, keep up the good work!! By the way, I love your MOther in law too!!!

Karen said...

Holly, it sounds like you had a very nice Mothers Day! You deserve it. How nice of Ryan to do that. I'm so jealous of Sydneys hair. Loved your pictures. Cute mom and daughter ones.

Tiff Rudd said...

Happy Moms Day! Glad it was a good one! Extra special with a cute little girl and a little boy on the way! :)

Anonymous said...

Sydney's smile in that second picture is so cute.

Catmull's said...

I agree that being a mom is the best. I love the new blog design.