Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy (Late) Birthday




I know it is a few days late but I have to wish a happy birthday to my wonderful husband. I love him so much and he is so wonderful to provide for our family and is the best dad anyone could ask for! On Ryan's actual birthday he took the day off work and we went and saw the new Batman movie. It was really good. Next Ryan got to do his favorite thing.. play a round of golf- then we met up with his family and had some great Chinese food at the Mandrin and to our house for some cake and ice cream. Ryan got a Wii for his birthday so we are looking forward to many fun times with the Wii. The birthday celebrations continued Saturday when my parents took us out to one of our favorite restaurants... Market Street! Thanks everyone for making it a good one for the most important man in my life! I love you babe- and look forward to 28 more wonderful years with you :)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy birthday Ryan!!

Tiff Rudd said...

28...Wow Ryan, you're OLD! :) Just kidding! Glad you had a good day! Love that picture of Dad and daughter!

Rudd Senior's said...

Ryan is GREAT!!! Love you Ry! Mom and Dad Rudd

Kathryn said...

Holly! Yes, I'm so glad I found your blog! How are you? It was so good to see you the other night at the movie. You look great! Where are you guys now? Bountiful still? So, we have a blog too, but its set to private. IF you want access, go to www.ariottifamily.net/user/register and register for an account. Then I guess my husband has to "approve" you...then you can access the site! Talk to you later!