Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Grandma

I have the most wonderful grandma in the world. She just celebrated her 80th birthday! We went to visit her and I just couldn't pass up the chance to get a four generation picture on her special day! My kids love to go see their grandma and grandpa Moosman and I will never forget the memories that I have of my grandma and the wonderful person that she is. She is the most elegant lady you will ever meet. This has been a hard year for her but we love her dearly and look forward to many more memories to come! Love you Grandma :)

7 comments:

Karen said...

This is sweet Holly!

Kathy said...

Oh Sis....... I love this post. My mom would be so happy. You made me happy..... With who you are!!!

Mom Moose said...

AMEN! Sure love ya!

Susan Brady said...

I love your Grandma, She reminds me so much of my Mother.She is a very special person, I love her and her family.

Marcia said...

Holly, thanks for the sweet post about a very sweet lady! And thank you so much for involving your children in her (their) lives!

Tiff Rudd said...

What a great picture of a group of great women! :)

Anonymous said...

Love this post!