Monday, January 14, 2008

Just messing around

I was just looking on my parents computer and I found all these cute pictures that I have never even seen! So I wan just messing around and decided to post some of them for you all to see! My mom always has these pretzles that Sydney loves. She is holding one in this picture and she always loves to come play with Grandma.
Concentrating so hard on her cartoon while taking a break from her beautiful masterpiece!

Ryan and I on Christmas day at my parents house! as I mentioned before we had such a great Christmas this year! Thank you every one.
Sydney wearing her grandpa's shoes. I love this piture because I have many of me as a little girl doing exactly the same thing!



Sydney showing off her dress ups and having a ball!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sis, it mom and dad!!! We LOVED the pictures!!! We are also trying to reach you and hope you get pour message. Check your e-mail. Thanks for the smile on our faces!!! Love mom in mexico

Heidi said...

Those pictures are so cute! I loved Sydney's cheesy smile.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love coming to your moms house and eating all of her pretzels to. Sydney LOVES to smile! I love that!

Tiff Rudd said...

Oh my! I am totally blown away by how old Sydney looks in these pictures! I am almost in tears realizing she is growing up even without us there! When did she stop looking even a little bit like a baby? She is a beautiful little girl now! Keep posting tons of pictures, or we won't even recognize her in June! Love and miss you guys a ton!!! Tiff

Brooke said...

Her hair is getting so long!! so cute!!! Are you going to move syndey into a big girl bed any time soon? Have you even thought about it?? I just bought grace a bed but I'm not sure I'm ready to put her in it!! We'll see I guess!

Moosman Fam said...

So cute! Sydney's hair is getting so long! I love the picture of her coloring!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big. Her smile is priceless.