Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to normal

My house and my life are finally back to normal after the holidays! Well sort of- Ryan has been installing phone lines and outlets all over the place. I have been so impressed by him and the things that he can do. With not a lot of experience in the electrical field he doesn't let it stop him one bit- he learns how and gets it done! I love you babe! Well we had a pretty quiet new years. We got together with some friends to play a great new game and then came home to put Sydney to bed and then watched a movie! Speaking of Sydney- I am not a very good journal writer but I wanted to record some of the things that she is doing right now because she truly is the light of my life!
* She is such a morning person and is always happy each morning when I go to get her out of her crib and I know it will be a good day when I see a smile on her face.*She loves to sing. We have so many songs that we sing in the car, during dinner just all the time.* She loves to watch Nemo in TV. I love to see how excited she gets over it each and every day!*She is such a little mom. She always says "Two babies mom Two babies" and she pushes them in strollers and feeds them and wants then wrapped in a blanket!-It is amazing to me to watch children grow and learn. I truly know they come from our Heavenly Father with their innocence and love for learning with everything around them. It is a miracle that I marvel at each and every day!
So enough rambling on but as I think about my little one and ones that will come to our family in the future- I am so grateful to have the opportunity to be a mom. We are about to add another neice to the family and I can't wait for her arrival. Even though I won't get to meet her for a while I just can't wait! Kids are just the best!

5 comments:

Ambler Fam said...

man I was a little confused at first I saw the Two Babies Mom two babies and we are going to be adding a new niece to the family... It took me a min to figure out YOU weren't adding man my brain! Love you guys. We'd love to see pictures of your new home as well!!

ashley knell said...

holly! it's ashley (used-to-be cahoon). I came across your blog, and had to leave you a comment! it's been so long! your little sydney is so dang precious. she seems so happyall the time. i'd love to hear from you! you can find my blog on abby's under "kory and ashley". can't wait to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

Mom Rudd says, " such nice thoughts. I am so happy for you."

Heidi said...

I also thought you were announcing for a minute there. We really need to get together and do something. Your house looked really nice from what we could see.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.