Monday, December 31, 2007

Our Home

Lots of you have been asking to see pictures of our house. Well I had this one so I decided to post it. It is kind of dark but this is the front of our new home that we just love! More pictures will come later when I get around to taking some! Enjoy

Ryan and I had a little tree in our old apartment and when we moved into our house and got it set up we relized that it was not going to work. It looked fine in our little apartment but it looked pretty sad once we put it into our living room so my wonderful husband bought me this beautiful tree and with help from his mom we got it all decorated and I have to brag a little but I was so happy how it turned out!

6 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

The tree looks great, nice job Holly! Next year I will have you decorate ours! Glad you guys had a fun Christmas! We missed you tons! Can't wait to see more pictures of the house!!

Brooke said...

What a cute house you have!! Looks like fun!! Sydney is getting so big!! Happy new year!!

Marcia said...

Holly - LOVE the house, tree and all the gifts that go along with. Oh also, LOVE the couch! hahahaha!

The Schaefermeyer Family! said...

Hey cute thing! Looks like Santa found you guys...The house looks great. I hope you had a very happy New Year! Love ya!

The Schaefermeyer Family! said...

Hey cute thing! Looks like Santa found you guys...The house looks great. I hope you had a very happy New Year! Love ya!

Davis'...things that make us smile said...

Cute house! I'm slowly figuring out that more people have blogs than I knew! I'm secretly finding new friends! Just kidding i hope you guys had a Merry Christmas! Your little one is just darling. well maybe we can keep in touch through this blogging stuff. check ours out at www.thedavis3.blogspot.com.
~Missy