Monday, December 3, 2007

Tuckered Out

Sydney had a hard time going to nursery yesterday but once she warmed up and got playing she had a great time! On our way home I told her that it was time to take a nap. We got home and we tried to lay her down and she was not very happy. So we decided she could come out and have a snack. She was having some cheese crackers and I was helping Ryan with something in the other room. When we came back in the room this is what we saw!
She just wore herself out at nursery and this is one thing that she has NEVER done before but we just thought it was the cutest thing that she just couldn't keep her eyes open any longer!

5 comments:

Ambler Fam said...

Jake used to do this all the time. she's such a cutie guys!

The Hamilton's said...

She is adorable..She has so much hair!!

Tiff said...

That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! I'm glad nursery whet pretty well. Did you guys stay in there with her? Cameron actually didn't want to leave when we went to pick him up last week - that was a first! On a side note, while I was changing Cameron's diaper tonight I said, "Cameron, who loves you?" His first answer was "Sydney!" and his second was "Santa!" I think I was 4th or 5th! Sydney must really love him! :) Miss you guys! Tiff

Megan said...

HEY! I found you guys through Amy's blog! Sydney's a cutie! Do you think she's going to like younger guys when she grows up? I'm sure Tyler will think she's cute too! :)

Anonymous said...

That picture is so cute. I hope that she continues to do good in nursery.