Monday, October 6, 2008

Fun Tag

8 t.v shows that you love to watch...

Amazing Race
Chuck
Life
Survivor
The Bachelor/Bachelorette
The Hills
Criminal Minds
Law & Order

8 favorite restaurants...

Cafe Rio
Olive Garden
Market Street
Deli at the 5th
El Matador
Lone Star
Mandrin
Cutlers

8 things that happened yesterday...

watched General Conference
played with Sydney
cooked dinner
took a nap
Ryan's parents basement flooded
talked on the phone
That's all I could come up with :)

8 things I am looking forward to...

Connor's birth
Mexico in January
Seeing Sydney in her Halloween costume
Meeting my new little man
watching some good TV tonight
Ryan coming home from work
getting my house in order for the baby to come
the upcoming holidays

8 things on my wish list...

a finished basement
Connor to be born just perfect
a sewing machine
my house to be magically spotless
a good nights sleep ( I know I am kidding myself:)
my pre-baby body
tickets to Wicked
for my family to be happy and healthy

8 people that I tag...

Tiff M
Tiff R
Brooke
Karen
Amanda
Heidi
Amy
Heather
(or whoever wants to :)

4 comments:

Rudd Senior's said...

Good Stuff Holly. Is a sweing machine on your Christmas list?????

Karen said...

Kathy, you aren't supposed to let them know what they are getting for Christmas. A sewing machine would be fun. These were fun to read Holly and I will have to get the tags on my post but I don't know if I can come up with 8 things for any of those. I will try though. How are you feeling? Not much longer now.

Tiff Rudd said...

Fun! Thanks for sharing Holly! We sure are missing you guys! Cameron still prays for "Sydney, Holly, and Ryan" every night, and I am getting so sad about not being there to meet Connor (LOVE the name, by the way - so cute! I taught two Connors - both wonderful kids!) Anyway, post more pictures! Love ya!!

Clark's said...

Hey Marrellis! This is Ben Clark. I just found your blog. Sydney is so cute and has grown so much since I saw her last. Anyway I hope all is well.