Monday, October 20, 2008

A little catch up


Life has been a little crazy lately and I know it is going to even crazier as the arrival of baby Connor is just a few days away! We are getting very excited. In fact I am taking a little break right now from cleaning my house from top to bottom so everything is ready for Connor to come. Here are a few things we have been up to lately:

-Ryan has been keeping us busy with all of his sports. He finished up a great season of softball by winning the regular season and taking second in the tournament. He has also found another new thing to keep him busy: Flag football. He plays with some friends from high school as well as with the guys from our ward. He is also playing indoor soccer right now. Sydney and I love to support him and go to all of his games.

-Sydney is just growing by the day and keeps us laughing. She has such a funny personality and comes up with some wacky stuff. She loves anything yellow and is very excited to teach baby brother all there is to know in the world. She asks me all the time "Mom, when baby brother gets big can I teach him...pretty much anything from kneeling up to the table to dancing when the music comes on" She is so funny.

-We did take a trip to Disneyland in September and had a great time. Sydney loved it and we pretty much catered to anything she wanted to do.

-I have just been enjoying the nice weather and also getting bigger by the day :) Just kidding but I have decided that baby number two is harder on the body then number one but I know I will look back and miss it when he is finally here. Some of our good friends have had babies in the past few months so we are looking forward to having some play dates in the future.

Sorry to go on so long but I have not written in my journal for a long time so thanks for letting me vent some feelings and memories! Enjoy :)

7 comments:

Clark's said...

That's so exciting that your so close to having that baby! We wish you luck with your delivery and hope all goes well for you.

Catmull's said...

Thanks for the update. I'm glad that youa re doing good. Let us know when you have your bee-bee.

Tiff Rudd said...

So crazy and exciting to think Connor will be here soon! Love the picture in Disneyland - you look cute all pregnant and Sydney looks so much older even than I remember in June! She will make a great big sister! Fun stuff! We will be thinking and prying for you and that little guy! Keep us updated!!

Brooke said...

We can't wait till he comes!!

Rudd Senior's said...

Great update!! Life goes so fast!!! Keep sharing with us!!!! Love you sis!!

Susan Brady said...

Sydney will be great help, she is at the perfect age just give her lots of things to help with. Keep us posted on Connors arrival.

Anonymous said...

So happy that everything is still going great for you guys; I keep thinking of you and can't wait to meet little Connor when he arrives. Sidney will be a wonderful sister, she is soo sweet!