Friday, February 20, 2009

A little update on us

We have had a fun couple of weeks- We joined Ryan at work for a dinosaur exhibit-



Sydney loves being a big sister and is constantly asking to hold her baby brother-


We spent some time at Kangaroo Zoo with Annie and the girls had a great time playing together and are looking forward to more fun outings together!-


Connor is getting bigger by the day! People ask me all the time if he is like six months old and I have to say-well almost four. He is such a big boy but we love all his rolls and everything about him to death :)


And last but not least- Ryan got a new job! He is the branch manager of Zions Bank in north Ogden. This picture is all the people that work for him in his branch. He is really enjoying it and all the new responsibility! I am so proud of him and couldn't be more grateful that he has such a good job and is willing to work so hard for our little family!

4 comments:

Moosman Fam said...

Looks like you have been having fun! Congratulations Ryan! What exciting news for your family!

Marcia said...

WAHOO Ryan - that's great. You'll continue to work hard too. Good update Holly, I know you're busy but keep it up!

Rudd Senior's said...

HIGH FIVES FOR YOU RYAN!!! We are so happy for you....all of you!!! Wow, Connor looks just like Sydney....who looks just like Ryan. Holly were you really in on this?

Tiff said...

Oh sure - I don't check for a few weeks and you do 3 new posts! :) Such fun stuff! Way to go Ryan on the new job!! That is AWESOME!! I can't believe how big Connor is - I love chunky babies! :) And, I have to admit I was a little sad thinking of Sydney in preschool and not here in my classroom! She would be so much fun to teach! Hope she has a great teacher and just loves it! Thanks for the update! Love and miss you guys!