Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Tag

OK So I know Valentines is over but I thought this was really cute- A few random facts about us :)

Valentine Tag

1. How long have you been together? Almost 5 1/2 years
2. How long did you know each other before you started dating? We met and a couple days later we hung out and have been inseparable since then.
3. Who asked who out? I don't really remember because we just watched a movie at our friends house.
4. How old are each of you? I am 23 and Ryan is 28.
5. Whose siblings do you see the most? Ryan's right now because mine lives in Memphis (We miss them lots)
6. Do you have children together? Two kids- Sydney is almost 3 and Connor is almost 4 months. What about pets? Someday when I convince Ryan it’s OK, we’ll probably have to get a dog that is already trained, and only dogs.
8. Did you go to the same school? Yes
9. Are you from the same town? No-He is from Bountiful and I grew up in North Salt Lake
10. Who is the smartest? I like to think that I am a smart person but I would have to say Ryan knows more about more things (If that makes sense :)
11. Who is the most sensitive? Probably Me
12. Where do you eat out most as a couple? I really couldn't pick just one
13. Where is the farthest place you have traveled as a couple? Scotland
14. Who has the craziest exes? We both have our fair share
15. Who has the worst temper? We both have our moments-especially with a three year old in the house
16. Who does most of the cooking? I do- Ryan is a picky eater so we have the same thing a lot but he is happy so that is all that matters
17. Who is more social? I am for sure
18. Who is the neat freak? I am more then him
19. Who is more stubborn? He is
20. Who hogs the bed? neither of us do our bed is big enough
21. Who wakes up earlier? Ryan does to get ready for work
22. Where was your first date? I guess it was watching a movie at Britt's house if you can call it a date
23. Who has the bigger family? As far as immediate family- weave the same amount of siblings but Ryan's sister has more kids so I guess his
24. Do you get flowers often? Every once in awhile
25. How do you spend the holidays? We mostly play it by ear and try to see as many people as possible and do everything we can
26. Who is more jealous? We aren’t jealous people.
27. Who does the laundry? I do
28. Who is better with the computer? Ryan
29. Who drives when you are together? Ryan
30. Is your family still growing? Yep

3 comments:

Rudd Senior's said...

Fun information: I enjoy these tag things!!!
You Two are just great!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you

Anonymous said...

Visit us now to buy more information and facts regarding Come to see us now to buy more facts and facts in the matter of [url=http://www.polandlimoservice.com]transport osób warszawa[/url]