Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A few random pictures...

Our big boy- Getting bigger by the day!


Had some fun times with cousins.


We went to the Chalk Art Festival in Bountiful with Grandma and had a great time.




We had dinner with my wonderful grandparents! I love them, so much and are glad that Sydney and Connor will know their great grandparents.


Sydney has been building up a storm! We have been going to Home Depot and Lowes on Saturdays where they offer free classes for the kids. This is just one project that she has made.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Loved your post!!!! That chalk art thing was cool and we only got to see a few picts. Fun times you are having! Thanks for sharing

Rudd Senior's said...

I loved your new post Holly!! Little man looks so cute with his nes hair cut!!! Sydney's little projects. I love her hammer. I loved the 4 generation picture also. Can I have a copy of the tulips from your last post? LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Danny and Tarin said...

Hey, when is the sidewalk chalk festival? We love to go, but we never know when it is

Tiff Rudd said...

FUN! I always see those free project days, but think they are probably made for older kids! Next time I will definitely go! Awesome!

Brian&Em said...

I need to look into those project Saturdays. Looks like fun!