Thursday, May 28, 2009

Free Projects

So many of you have been asking about the free classes I talked about in my last post so here are the details. Home Depot has a free kids class the first Saturday of every month. The Home Depot in Layton has the most popular kids club so I suggest being there early. It starts at 9:00-It is first come first serve- The Centerville Home Depot does it also but we have only been to the one in Layton so I would call them and ask for details. Now Lowes does their classes every two weeks. This class you do need to sign up for. You can do it in store or online! They start, I believe at 10:00. We have had so much fun on Saturdays doing these projects and Sydney loves hammering and they get little aprons and either a pin from Home Depot or a patch from Lowes to add to your aprons. Anyway hope this info has helped and hey its free- so why not :)

No comments: