Wednesday, September 19, 2007

House Update!

I know I have been saying lately that we are getting closer and closer to moving in our house but this time we really are. The carpet guys are coming tomorrow and then we should be able to move in in the next few days! We can't wait and are looking forward to having a place of our own. I found the very first flyer that we got from the house and from the pictures we have made a lot of changes! I told Ryan the other day that we will pretty much have a new house! We are so gratefuil for all the help we have recievied from Adam, my parents, Ryan's parents, Ryan' brother in-law and many more but it is so great to be loved and have the support of so many people!

2 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

Yea! Can't wait to see pictures! Good luck with the move though...yuck! I hate moving! So, did you guys decide to get new carpet now then? Pretty exciting stuff! -Tiff

Anonymous said...

We would LOVE to see some pictures. Good luck with moving in.