Saturday, September 15, 2007

Old Friends

One of my best friends from growing up got married last night (Congrats Adam and Erin :) Anyway it was so much fun to see all of my good friends that I have kind of lost touch with. Some of my friends had never even seen Sydney before so it was fun to show off my little girl. Friends are just the best things in the world. Ryan is such a trooper to come along with me and hang out with all of my friends but I know they really like him around also. We were talking last night and Ryan and I were the first to get married and now there are just a few left to take the big leap! We were laughing because we started talking about intrest rates and money and we all stopped and had to laugh because a few years ago that would have been the furtherst thing from our minds. It is kind of weird getting older but so much fun having a family and be a wife and mother! Anyway I just had a permnant smile last night seeing all of the people that have been such a big part of my life! Freinds are the best :)

No comments: