Friday, November 16, 2007

I have been Tagged!

So here are the rules- You have to post six things about yourself and then tag someone else to post on their blogg- I was tagged a while ago sorry it took me so long! But here it goes...

1- I love reality TV. I don't know what it is that I love so much but pretty much I will watch any reality show at least once to see if it is a keeper! Some of the faves are The Bachelor, Amazing Race, and there is a show called Run's House that makes me laugh so hard!

2- I watch the news every day. If I can't watch it I will be on the computer reading it. My favorite place to get the news is probably aol.com.

3- I am with my cousin Brooke on this one- I love to shop for clothes and toys for my little Sydney. I hate shopping for myself but something for her I could shop all day. I love to go to little baby shops all over town!

4- Sweets are pretty much an addiction. I love anything sweet. Whether it's chocolate, ice cream or what ever I am a sucker for the sweets!

5- Another thing I love is to go out to eat. I know I should cook for my husband (which I do) but I really like to go out to eat. There are the regulars that we go to Outback Steakhouse, El Matador, Cafe Rio, Olive Garden but I also (mostly with my mom) like to try new places around town. We have been to some pretty crazy places but also some great ones as well.

6- Finally I love spending time with my family! My husband and Sydney or all the fam. Ryan's family is great to be with and we have a good time and also when I say my family I mean everyone-not just mom, dad, Adam, Tiff all my cousins, grandma and grandpa aunts uncles I always look forward to times that we get to spend together!

So there are a few things about me that you might not have known!
I don't really know who hasn't been tagged so I will get back to you on who I am tagging!

No comments: