Friday, November 16, 2007

Our baby is growing up!

The past few weeks I have really noticed how much Sydney is growing up! She went to nursery for the first time last sunday. Seeing her with all the big kids just makes me want to cry because she is growing up right before my eyes! She is talking like crazy. She loves to sing Twinkle Twinkle little star and when we put her to bed at night I lay her down and she looks up at me and says " Twinkle mommmy, twinkle" So we sing that song almost every night! She is learning to count to ten. She does it with Ryan and actually is getting the hang of it! She loves to play with her cousins and they always have a good time. Her other cousin Cameron lives far away but we look at his picture often and she always is asking for him! Her favorite thing to watch in TV is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. When she first gets up in the morning she asks for Mickey! She is such a girl and loves her dolls. She has a doll with her almost all the time and she treats them so good! I mostly wanted to write this about her for myself to remember some of the things that she is doing right now but it is always fun to look at other kids and see how they are doin!

No comments: