Friday, February 15, 2008

Flash Back

Last night Sydney was in the bedroom watching Finding Nemo and was being pretty quiet which is not very normal. I was working on some paper work and Ryan was playing Playstation and from the other room we hear " Nemo get back here!" It was the part in the movie that Nemo has just been taken and his dad is trying to keep up with the boat. I just got the biggest grin on my face and it reminded me of a time when I was little. As a little girl my favorite show was Wizard of Oz. My mom tells me that I used to stand on the couch and yell "Run Toto Run" during the movie so when I heard Sydney yelling at Nemo it just made me smile :)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

That is so funny! It's the best when they start to react to things they see!
At www.shabbyprincess.com they have some free papers that you can download that is where I got mine!!

Anonymous said...

That is such a great story.

Catmull's said...

It was so good to see you today! sydney is so cute!

Tiff Rudd said...

What a cutie! We are getting so excited to see you guys!!!