Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I GOT TAGGED. I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

Two Names You Go By: Mommy and Holly

Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Button up sweater and jeans

Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: Honesty and humor :)

Two of Your Favorite Things to do: Going out to dinner and watching my
husband play sports

Two things you did last night: Fixed dinner and watched Deal or no Deal!

Two people you Last Talked To: Sydney and my mom

Two Things You're doing tomorrow: Take a load to the DI and prepare my primary lesson

Two Longest Car Rides: We took a family road trip to Oregon to visit my cousin and see the sights so we took the long way home- When we were in Scotland we saw the while country so that was a lot of driving but well worth it

Two Favorite Holidays: Probably Christmas and forth of July

Two Favorite Drinks: Diet Coke and water

Two Things About Me you may not have known: I got engaged on the night of my high school graduation and I am a licensed optician

Two jobs I have had in my life: The Delta Center (that is what is was called back then :) and Master Opticians

Two Movies I would watch over and over: Save the last dance and Pure Country

Two of my favorite foods: Chocolate and well pretty much anything :)

Two places I'd rather be right now: On vacation pretty much any where it doesn't really matter or taking a nap in my warm bed!

I think most people have been tagged but one I can think of off the top of my head is Brittney!

No comments: