Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sydney being Sydney

Sydney just entertains us each and every day! She loves to watch Dora all the time and she always says "I'm a map, I'm a map" and those of you with kids know exactly what I am talking about! She also found another hiding place under her crib. She takes all of her toys under there and just loves her little hideout. In the picture below with her little dolly she carries it around with her all the time and she calls her "pooky" it is so cute! Today I told her that we were going to go to the store and as she was walking away and I just kind of said to myself "so you can get your wiggles out" Thinking nothing of it I cleaned up breakfast and went to get her dressed. I said "Sydney we need to get dressed so we can go to the store" and she looked at me and said "so I can get my wiggles out mommy?" I laughed so hard and then she kept doing it because it got a reaction out of me. We were changing her diaper and I said " Oh Sydney you crack me up" and she laughed and said "Yeah I crack you up!" So that is just a glimpse into a day in the life of Sydney and mommy!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


3 comments:

Heidi said...

She is so cute! She sounds like such a character. We really need to get together, you should have Ryan call Aaron.

Tiff Rudd said...

Wow, I know I keep saying this, but I can't believe how grown up she is! Can't wait to see in person!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.